Registration open for September events
16 July 2015
22 September 2017
In association with our Paraplanner Practitioner Panel, we have put together a series of new-style events, exclusively for the paraplanning community.
About the Event
With a pure focus on paraplanner business and best practice, delegates can expect guidance, stimulation and inspiration. Sessions will be interactive to enable the exchange of practical ideas and tips. Agenda highlights include:
- Regulatory myth-busting - guidance from the Lead Ombudsman and FCA
- The 2015 Budgets: analysis & opportunities - Technical Connection
- Practitioner 'better paraplanning' panel discussion and Q&A
- Behavioural finance - understanding behaviours to drive better consumer outcomes
- Longevity, security and flexibility - key client considerations in retirement
- Taking no hostages - a real-life hostage negotiator will give you tips on getting people to do what you want
- NEW Technology Room - preview some of the technologies that could help improve the way you work
These free events are open to both PFS members and
non-members - as long as the key part of your role
is paraplanning, you're welcome to attend.
All venues have strict capacities so registrations will be offered on a strictly first-come first served basis.
- Bristol - 1 September
DoubleTree by Hilton, Bristol City Centre
- Leeds - 8 September
Cedar Court Hotel, Leeds Bradford
- London - 29 September
Chartered Insurance Institute
Partner in Professionalism
Members attending one of these events can claim 5
hours CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant
to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual
commitment to professional learning and development.