For the best deals in shopping, travel, business services and more, Perks has got you covered!
Perks provides members with access to a range of money-saving deals and discounts. Members are automatically entitled to the benefits available through Perks by virtue of their membership. There is no additional cost for using Perks, subject to any qualification or restriction specific to the individual benefit.
The scheme operates in association with Parliament Hill Ltd, who specialise in delivering affinity benefits schemes to membership organisations.
What benefits are available through the scheme?
The benefits available through Perks are split across lifestyle, travel, business and advice. The complete range of benefits available includes but is not limited to:
- retail cashback at major retailers including Boots, B&Q, Debenhams, Currys PC World, M&S and Sainsbury’s;
- savings on home utilities including British Gas, edf, e-on, npower and Scottish Power;
- discounted health club membership including Pure Gyms, Fitness First, Nuffield Health and Virgin Active;
- business offers, from savings on office supplies, Microsoft desktop training and professional development training.
- savings on package holidays including Thomas Cook, Thomson and Cosmos;
- savings on a range of leisure interests including cinemas, restaurants and family days out.
To explore the full range of benefits, visit perks.thepfs.org. You will need your PFS PIN and password to log in.
Perks Price Promise
It is becoming increasingly easy to find 'competitive' deals and offers through work or on the internet. That's why the collective bargaining power of the membership has been harnessed to bring you, wherever possible, prices which we believe are very hard to beat.
Many of the benefits offered via Perks bear a price promise stamp:
- Free Price Promise - This stamp means that you will get the service for free.
- National Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal in the UK, for this product or service, subject to any limitation that may apply to where that product or service is offered.
- Provider Price Promise - This stamp means that you should be getting the best possible price / deal that this company makes available.
Although there will of course be exceptions, it is our intention to ensure that members can always access the very best prices available. And if we are ever wrong, we will do our best to make sure that you end up with the best rate and something extra in recognition of your time.
We estimate that with fair usage of the benefits available, you could easily recoup the cost of your CII membership subscription, if not much more. The Savings Calculator tool allows you to see just how much you could potentially save.