Introducing your new e-mentoring programme
Connect is an online platform that makes it easy for you to establish and develop mentoring relationships, giving you the flexibility to choose how you would like to work together.
Whether you are looking for career development support, or keen to share your experience to help others progress, Connect is designed to help you on your journey.
Mentoring, your way
With Connect, you get to decide the best way to establish and progress your mentoring relationship. You choose how you want to interact with one another and what the learning objectives will be. Whether you prefer to meet in person, talk over Skype or simply exchange emails, Connect gives you the flexibility to make it work for you.
Connect will enable you to:
- Tailor your search to find a suitable mentor who will help you achieve specific career and personal development goals
- Decide the areas of knowledge that match your skills and experience as a mentor
- Keep in touch, set up meetings and devise plans of action with interactive tools
- Expand your knowledge with a series of helpful videos and articles
Are you an experienced professional looking to share your knowledge and skills? Register today as a mentor and highlight your areas of expertise. Mentees who are interested in learning from you will request to connect, enabling you to begin your mentoring relationship.
Looking for professional development opportunities and want to learn from experienced practitioners? Register today as a mentee and get matched with a mentor that can provide you with the insights that could transform your career.
How does it work?
- Registration – takes no more than two minutes
- Complete your profile – this will help you find the most suitable match
- Wait to be contacted – or if you’re a mentee, start connecting with mentors
To start your mentoring journey, follow the link and register in just a few simple steps with your membership details. Whatever your aim, Connect can help you on your journey. Get started as a mentor or a mentee today.