The focus of the Q2 regional conferences will be on understanding the practical implications and opportunities arising from the 2017 Budget. Other key themes of this quarter's broad programme include risk and retirement planning.
Other highlights include:
- Pension transfers - Freedoms, permissions, risks & suitability
- Targeted absolute returns - Their role in holistic, balanced portfolios
- Pension freedoms - Behavioural insights that drive the advice process
- Value investing - The psychology of value for an inflationary environment
- Protection - Our duty of care and the modern advice process
- Radically rethinking risk - Broadening definitions to achieve retirement goals
Benefits of attendance
|"This was a good selection of topics for me. Thank you."
Q1 delegate feedback
- Gain essential and business relevant insight and ideas
- Eligible for up to 4 hours 40 minutes of structured CPD (should you consider it relevant to your development needs)
- An opportunity to network with your peers and share good practice
- Understand how your professional body is working to influence Government and regulators
- Meet your regional committee and understand what other membership resources are available
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
This event has been accredited by the Personal Finance Society and the Chartered Insurance Institute, and will qualify for up to 4 hours 40 minutes of structured CPD should you consider it relevant to your professional development needs.
In association with our partners in professionalism