Interested in volunteering - we'd like to hear from you.
If you are interested in supporting this important initiative then we would like to hear from you as an expression of interest.* Once registered, you will be contacted by the Personal Finance Society once all outstanding aspects of this initiative have been finalised.
- Handbook: Sets out the roles, responsibilities, expectations and summarises the basics of the scheme
- CPD slides: These have been created to provide specific information relevant to Armed Forces personnel (accompanying notes)
- Statement of Engagement: A pre-guidance notification for you to personalise and send to a potential Forces MoneyPlan client.
- Options and Priorities Report: A post-guidance form for you to personalise.
- Feedback form: A confidential post meeting report from the Forces MoneyPlan client to assess the effectiveness (or not) of the scheme.
To be placed on the Forces MoneyPlan Adviser Register please fill in Section 4 'Volunteer Engagement' of the Handbook and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lyn will then be in touch should a local Forces MoneyPlan client request financial guidance. Further information available from:
M. 07584 213408