15 March 2022
21 March 2022
The Personal Finance Society’s financial planning practitioner panel was established in September 2017, to encourage more personal finance professionals to embrace the use of financial planning tools and techniques that may help both professionals and their clients achieve excellent outcomes and influence the securing of more financial futures.
The panel of volunteers commit their time to assist with the development and communication of Financial Planning skills, techniques, training and good practice in synergy with the Personal Finance Society’s wider programme of continued professional development (CPD). The panel are the thought leaders behind the PFS POWER platform, that creates inspirational financial planning content to share good practise across the profession.
The dedicated panel of twelve expert practitioners who make up the Financial Planning Practitioner Panel are:
- Alasdair Walker, Handford Aitkenhead & Walker Ltd (Chair)
- Duncan Parkes, Old Mill Financial Planning
- Jane Gow, Clear Cut Financial Planning
- Sarah Elson, Berry & Oak
- Natalie Wright, Mazars Financial Planning Ltd
- Ricky Chan, IFS Wealth & Pensions Ltd
- Tamsin Caine, Smart Financial Planning
- Benjamin Beck, Schroders Personal Wealth
- Carla Brown, Oakmere Wealth Management
- Neil Parker, Joslin Rhodes
- Gretchen Betts, Magenta FP
- Matthew Aitchison, Clearvision Financial Planning
We welcome new panel member applications, once a year in July for September enrolment. This opportunity will be communicated out to all Personal Finance Society members in due course.