04 April 2022
22 July 2022
The Personal Finance Society’s paraplanning panel was established in 2015. It consists of up to eight practising paraplanners.
The panel of volunteers commit their time to assist with the development and communication of skills, techniques, training and good practice in synergy with the Personal Finance Society’s wider programme of continued professional development (CPD). The panel play a key role in building a paraplanning community among the membership and ensure paraplanning interests are represented.
The dedicated panel of expert practitioners who make up the Paraplanning Panel are:
- Caroline Stuart, Sparrow Paraplanning (Chair)
- Alan Gow, Argonaut paraplanning
- Catherine Esland, HFMC Wealth
- Martin Green, Fairstone Group Ltd
- Lyndsey Fraser, Rathbones
- Rebecca Tuck, Paradigm Norton Financial Planning Ltd
- Sasha Wakefield, Paraplanning Hub
We are currently welcoming applications for new panel members. Download and complete the form on the right of this page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be accepting applications until 23rd August 2022.