Interested in volunteering – we'd like to hear from you...
Why you should volunteer
- At the heart of our initiative is the aim to resolve financial problems for armed forces personnel and veterans, reinforcing confidence and helping to reduce worry and stress
- Volunteering qualifies for CPD whilst expanding professional knowledge in other areas of personal finance relevant to armed forces personnel and veterans
- Pro bono is a key feature of most professions and an important part of our ongoing campaign to build trust among consumers and consumer organisations
This is great opportunity for qualified members to volunteer a small amount of their time, knowledge and expertise and make a real difference to the lives of armed forces personnel and veterans.
To be placed on the Forces MoneyPlan Adviser please use the registration form or fill in Section 4 'Pro bono volunteer agreement' of the handbook and send to email@example.com. Lyn will then be in touch should a local Forces MoneyPlan client request financial guidance.
- Handbook (PDF) – sets out the roles, responsibilities, expectations and summarises the basics of the scheme
- CPD slides (PDF) – these have been created to provide specific information relevant to Armed Forces personnel (accompanying notes)
- Statement of engagement (PDF) – a pre-guidance notification for you to personalise and send to a potential Forces MoneyPlan client
- Options and priorities report (PDF) – a post-guidance form for you to personalise
- Feedback form (PDF) – a confidential post meeting report from the Forces MoneyPlan client to assess the effectiveness of the scheme
To find out more about volunteering please read the FAQs.
If you have any specific questions or would simply like to speak to someone in person to see whether Forces MoneyPlan is the right pro bono vehicle for you, please feel free to contact either of the following:
Lyn New, Forces MoneyPlan Scheme Administrator
- 07900 226151
Tony Miles, Forces MoneyPlan Project Manager
- 07584 213408