Meet the Board
The Board is our governing body and its role is to promote the long-term sustainable success of the PFS in the furtherance of its objects. It achieves this by driving strategy, ensuring we have the resources, culture and controls in place to meet our strategic objectives, and ensuring effective engagement with our members and wider stakeholders.
- Vanessa Barnes, Member Director
- Gordon Wilson, Member Director
- Elizabeth Bastin, Member Director
- Anthony Ward, Member Director
- Gill White, Institute Director
- Mark Hutchinson, Institute Director
- Sarah Howe, Institute Director
- Azlina Bulmer, Institute Director
- Neil Watts, Institute Director
Don MacIntyre was engaged as PFS' Interim CEO in August 2022.
Co-opted Attendees and other Board support
The Board has co-opted Jonathan Rees (until March 2023) and Sarah Lord (until AGM 2023) to attend and speak at its meetings, pursuant to Article 12.4 of the PFS Articles of Associations.
Co-opted attendees are not Board directors and are not entitled to vote on Board decisions.