You will receive a complimentary copy of our membership
magazine, Personal Finance Professional every quarter. You will
find everything from regulatory developments to market activity in
the UK, through to regional events and news making sure you're kept
up to date.
The Summer 2017 issue of Personal Finance Professional is now
available in print and online with insight into the key issues
affecting the financial planning industry.
This issue includes:
- Technical Connection: Pension transfers- We
examine the key areas that need to be understood and
- Fraud and scams: How to protect your clients
against increasingly sophisticated fraudsters
- The Regulation Thinker: Rory Percival
discusses the rise of defined benefit transfers
- Paraplanner: We talk to Richard Allum,
co-founder of the unique Paraplanners Powwow
- Portfolio stress testing: How advisers can
help protect clients' portfolios and seize opportunities to add
- Study room: The Ogden rate- What does an
unexpectedly large change to the compensation payments discount
rate mean for the financial advice sector?
View the full
If you have an editorial query please contact:
Editor - Michelle Worvell on 020 7417 4763 or email@example.com.