Focus of the Q3 regional conferences will be on changing
mindsets to address the savings gap and pensions planning.
- Fact v fiction in the investment news cycle - who holds all the
- The investment conundrum - changing mindsets to address the
- Estate litigation - planning for testamentary Freedom
- How the platforms evolution is creating new opportunities for
- Till debt do us part - planning essential for pensions in
- The Pensions Regulator will provide the latest insights into
pension scams and Auto Enrolment.
View your next local event, or choose
from the following:
Benefits of attendance
"A great up-beat positive day!"
Q2 delegate feedback
- Gain essential and business relevant insight and ideas
- Eligible for up to 4 hours 20 minutes of structured CPD (should
you consider it relevant to your development needs)
- An opportunity to network with your peers and share good
- Understand how your professional body is working to influence
Government and regulators
- Meet your regional committee and understand what other
membership resources are available
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
event has been accredited by the Personal Finance Society and the
Chartered Insurance Institute, and will
qualify for up to 4 hours 20 minutes of
structured CPD should you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
In association with our partners in