Every quarter members are invited to attend a regional conference, offering an opportunity to stay up to date with the developments impacting the profession, with guidance from leading subject specialists.
Q2 2018 Regional Conferences
A broad programme of topical and relevant structured CPD. As well as gaining insight from FCA’s ongoing defined benefit transfer supervision work, delegates can take inspiration from fellow practitioners as they demonstrate how a focus on client needs can reinforce the value of advice whilst guarding against competition from increasingly commoditised advice solutions.
- Is decumulation even a word? - Centralised retirement propositions
- Survive? - The evolution of critical illness and its place in the advice process
- The wild psychology of fixed income - Political risk & investor emotions
- Pensions in 2018 and beyond - Recent and forthcoming pension changes
- The power of financial planning - The questions that give real client insight
- Defined benefit transfers - FCA’s expectations of firms operating in this market
Watch videos of the Q2 2018 Regional Conference
Recordings of previous sessions
View earlier conference recordings and other useful video content on our Vimeo channel.
Members attending one of these events can claim CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual commitment to professional learning and development.