Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) - one day
Treating Customers Fairly, and particularly the six TCF
outcomes, is at the heart of the Financial Conduct Authority's
(FCA) objectives. It is not exclusively consumer protection but
impacts integrity and competition. This interactive and practical
application course will help firms understand and demonstrate where
and how fairness is at the heart of their business model, strategy,
culture and product development. Done properly it should precede
commercial priorities, and not be considered after them.
- The TCF outcomes and what they mean to our business and our
- Distinguishing between fair and unfair customer treatment -
making the connections
- The product life cycle and the customer 'touchstone moments of
truth' across your product life cycle
- Culture and fair treatment of customers - drivers and
- Dusting off and re-running your gap analysis
- The expectations of senior executives
- Case Study: Assessing TCF strategy and policy - robust and
- The management information that demonstrates your fairness at
the heart of the business.
- Explain the expectations of TCF within the context of the FCA's
- Interpret and apply the TCF outcomes
- Identify where customers can be most vulnerable across your
product life cycle
- Diagnose how TCF impacts beyond customer facing
- Identify the management information that demonstrates your
performance against fairness outcomes
- Assess how well your culture supports fair treatment of
- Develop robust and appropriate TCF policy and strategy.
Who should attend?
- Executive and non-executive directors
- Compliance staff
- Risk managers
- Operations managers
- Marketing/product development staff.
- Managing conflicts of interest
- Managing the risk of errors and omissions
Attendance of this course awards up to 6 CPD
hours where you consider it relevant to your
professional development needs.
Select the arrow on the right, next to the displayed currency to show the price in your preferred currency. Please note that this is only a guide and all payments are currently taken in Pound Sterling (£ GBP) only.
Guide exchange rate 0
Scheduled dates for this course have now sold out, please keep
checking the website for updates to availability. Dates are added
subject to demand and can also be run in-house for corporate