Our role is to improve competence and raise professional standards as part of the Chartered Insurance Institute's mission to secure and justify the confidence of the public.
Through the support and advocacy of our members we are helping to create a genuine profession where the best interests of the consumer are to the fore, where ongoing learning and expertise are cherished and where the highest standards of knowledge and ethical behaviour are embraced.
We're part of the Chartered Insurance Institute which, with over 112,000 members in more than 150 countries, is the world's largest professional body dedicated to insurance and financial services. Our members commit to;
- Professional study & qualifications
- A code of professional ethics
- A minimum level of ongoing professional learning and development
- Access to market leading professional qualifications and training
- Technical and regulatory guidance, research and thought leadership
- Access to specialist training events and conferences
- Opportunities to sharing best practice and networking with other mortgage professionals
- Use of the Society's logo to demonstrate a commitment to high professional standards
Join now »