The Diploma in Financial Planning is an advanced technical qualification which demonstrates an understanding across a broad range of key advisory areas.
There are two designations available to holders. Upon application for membership the CII will notify which you are eligible to use so that, where applicable, you can select the most appropriate for your circumstances.
|Diploma in Financial Planning
Passed through any combination of available exam units
|Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
Passed through the completion of R01, R02, R03, R04, R05 & R06
Diploma member benefits
- 'DipPFS' designation: highlighting your technical knowledge and commitment to professional development.
- Access to Knowledge Services: an online knowledge library (supplemented by a physical library in London) that provides unrivalled access to insurance and finance services material. Includes an archive of exam guides including model answers for written exams.
- Membership of a Region: providing access to a comprehensive programme of CPD courses typically covering technical training, business and soft skills, and revision courses plus business and social networking events.
- Membership of a local institute: PFS membership provides automatic membership of a local institute.
- CPD scheme for qualified members: providing a practical framework for ensuring professional development is addressed in a structured and compliant way.
- Substantial discounts: on a range of services including qualification learning materials and exam entry, and face-to-face training courses.
- Member magazine: Personal Finance Professional, covering technical, market, regulatory and UK developments.
*Please note for new members and those reinstating their membership, there will be a one off admission fee of £37.00.