You can enjoy great savings on high street brands with
'Perks', our new affinity benefits scheme for UK Personal Finance
With Perks, you can enjoy a wide range of discounts designed to
save time and money in both your personal and professional
The Personal Finance Society has used the collective bargaining
power of you, our members, to source a range of leading
- retail cashback at major retailers including Boots, B&Q,
Debenhams, Currys PC World, M&S and Sainsbury's;
- savings on home utilities including British Gas, edf, e.on,
npower and Scottish Power;
- discounted health club membership including Pure Gyms, Fitness
First, Nuffield Health, David Lloyd and Virgin Active;
- savings on package holidays including Thomas Cook, Thomson and
- savings on a range of other leisure interests including
cinemas, restaurants and family days out; and
- business offers including savings on office supplies, Microsoft
desktop training and professional development training.
As an indication of the fantastic savings and discounts
available to you, many of the benefits on offer via Perks hold a
price promise guarantee and won't be beaten elsewhere.
See our FAQs for more information »
How to access Perks
As a member, to access Perks, you simply need to log in to My
PFS via www.thepfs.org/perks.
*Unfortunately Perks is only available to
members in the UK. As our non-UK membership is spread across 150
countries, it has not been possible to provide a global scheme.