Every quarter members are invited to attend a regional conference, offering an opportunity to stay up to date with the developments impacting the profession, with guidance from leading subject specialists.
Q4 2018 Regional Conferences
FinTech, ethical investing and risk-based retirement planning. Our final set of regional conferences this year will deliver a balanced programme of topical and technical market content, programme highlights include:
- Investing for tomorrow’s world – Brexit, trade wars and accelerating US wage inflation; how the credit cycle and financial technology can help investors in the current climate.
- The only way is ethics – demystifying ESG, the evolution of the retail client and what they now expect from investment managers.
- The dawn of disruption – the key trends in how we live, work and consume influencing markets, the opportunities this disruption presents and what this all means for your clients.
- The retirement conundrum – developing trends, risk-based retirement income planning, market platforms and more…
- Pension transfers and IHT – technical analysis of the impact of pension transfers on IHT and the implications of recent court cases examining current legislation.
- Case study: Don't mention the pension! – the role of the new Appropriate Pension Transfer Analysis comparison for defined benefit transfers and the varied uses of pension contributions for tax planning.
- An intro to Mitch Anthony – within in the Membership Officer session, will show the first video, where Mitch discusses the need for a new advisory model which moves beyond ROI, to focus more on Return On Life.
Q4 Regional Conferences
Recordings of previous sessions
View earlier conference recordings and other useful video content on our Vimeo channel.
Members attending one of these events can claim CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual commitment to professional learning and development.