Every quarter members are invited to attend a regional conference, offering an opportunity to stay up to date with the developments impacting the profession, with guidance from leading subject specialists.
Q1 2019 Regional Conferences
The science of retirement, compliance (PROD) & the real value of advice
We are kicking off our 2019 events programme by addressing some hot topics, whilst also focusing on the ultimate soft skill for advisers; demonstrating the real value of advice. We have a terrific line-up of subject matter expert speakers, focused on educating and inspiring members. Your local quarter one regional conference provides a great opportunity to network & share good practice with your peers and secure 4 hours 35 minutes of structured CPD.
- Damned Lies and Statistics, what lies beneath – The advantages and disadvantages of economic indicators
- Making A Difference; Can you prove it? – Demonstrating the real value of professional advice
- The science of retirement – The sustainable withdrawal rate framework
- A gentle PROD in the right direction – The key requirements that PROD places on adviser businesses
- The end of the cycle? – Will 2019 offer investors relief from the economic, political and policy headwinds of 2018?
Members attending one of these events can claim CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual commitment to professional learning and development.