Every quarter members are invited to attend a regional conference, offering an opportunity to stay up to date with the developments impacting the profession, with guidance from leading subject specialists.
Q3 2018 Regional Conferences
Your Q3 regional conference begins on 3 July in Sussex and runs through to (after a summer break) 4 October in the Isle of Man. This quarter you can expect a thought provoking mixture of high quality content, all of which can contribute towards your business relevant CPD.
- Going digital – Business benefits and how to overcome key challenges
- Social impact investing – satisfying client demand
- Risk, volatility & income – Building low risk portfolios an understanding drivers in fixed income markets
- Workplace evolution – identifying new opportunities
- Financial resilience - Recognising evolving customer protection needs
Q3 Regional Conference - locations and dates
Recordings of previous sessions
View earlier conference recordings and other useful video content on our Vimeo channel.
Members attending one of these events can claim CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual commitment to professional learning and development.