Information you help advisers enhance their profile on the yourmoney website.
Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) SPS Holders
CII SPS holders are automatically listed. All adviser members automatically receive a basic entry, but can enhance how their profile appears.
Advisers with External SPS
If you are an adviser who holds an SPS with another awarding body, then to be listed you need to hold a level 4 qualification with the CII. This is to ensure that our automated system can establish your credentials as a qualified financial adviser. If you don't hold this level of qualification with the CII, but have with another body you can apply for your CII SPS free of charge.
Mortgage and Protection Advisers
If you are a mortgage or protection adviser who holds an appropriote level 3 qualification with the CII then you can be listed.
Enhance Your Public Profile
- Go to https://www.thepfs.org/edityourprofile
- If you are not a CII SPS holder, then on your first visit you will be asked choose your adviser type from the four options shown.
- Check and edit your personal details.
- Choose whether or not you want include your telephone number, email address and company website within your profile.
- Your highest CII qualification will automatically show, but you can add up to six other qualifications and accreditations from the drop down list.
- If you work for a firm of Chartered Financial Planners you can include this in your profile.
- You can select relevant specialisms (if applicable) to show within your profile.
- You can also promote your LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook pages within your profile.
- Read the declaration to confirm that the options you have chosen are accurate and specific to you. You will also be committing to keeping your profile updated.
- Tick to accept the terms and conditions, otherwise any enhancements will not be shown within your profile.
- Finally you should click the 'submit' button at the bottom right of the page.