Available to Advanced Diploma and Fellowship holders with at
least five years' industry experience (not necessarily post
Chartered member benefits
- Eligible to use a Chartered title, which has
been acknowledged in authoritative consumer research as the most
recognized and respected professional titles, further enhancing the
standing of the holder.
- Access to knowledge Services: an online
knowledge library (supplemented by a physical library in London)
that provides unrivalled access to insurance and finance services
material. Includes an archive of exam guides including model
answers for written exams.
- Membership of a Region: providing access to a
comprehensive programme of CPD courses typically covering technical
training, business and soft skills, and revision courses plus
business and social networking events.
- Membership of a local institute: PFS
membership provides automatic membership of a local institute.
- CPD scheme for qualified members: providing a
practical framework for ensuring professional development is
addressed in a structured and compliant way.
- Substantial discounts: on a range of services
including face-to-face training courses
- Member magazine: Financial Solutions, covering
technical, market, regulatory and UK developments
- Free Chartered legal helpline: telephone
access to qualified lawyers in specialty areas
*Please note for new members and those reinstating their
membership, there will be a one off admission fee of £37.00.