Available to Advanced Diploma and Fellowship holders with at least five years' industry experience (not necessarily post qualification).
Chartered member benefits
- Eligible to use a Chartered title, which has been acknowledged in authoritative consumer research as the most recognized and respected professional titles, further enhancing the standing of the holder.
- Access to knowledge Services: an online knowledge library (supplemented by a physical library in London) that provides unrivalled access to insurance and finance services material. Includes an archive of exam guides including model answers for written exams.
- Membership of a Region: providing access to a comprehensive programme of CPD courses typically covering technical training, business and soft skills, and revision courses plus business and social networking events.
- Membership of a local institute: PFS membership provides automatic membership of a local institute.
- CPD scheme for qualified members: providing a practical framework for ensuring professional development is addressed in a structured and compliant way.
- Substantial discounts: on a range of services including face-to-face training courses
- Member magazine: Personal Finance Professional, covering technical, market, regulatory and UK developments
- Free Chartered legal helpline: telephone access to qualified lawyers in specialty areas
*Please note for new members and those reinstating their membership, there will be a one off admission fee of £37.00.