Your membership gives you access to an extensive
programme of free events, such as Regional Conferences, Technical
Seminars and the Annual
The regional structure is a vital part of the
Personal Finance Society and your membership. Each region has a
committee which is run by dedicated member volunteers across the
UK. Regional Committee members
Your regional meetings deliver a range of speakers providing
motivation, business ideas, regulatory information and technical
content. These events are an ideal opportunity to share your
thoughts and ideas with colleagues whilst building your
Support from like minded professionals, locally.
You will get access to:
- An extensive range of CPD seminars and workshops covering
technical and industry related topics, typically free of charge
(where a fee is payable these are significantly below standard
market rates). Examples of recent topics include: Investment
suitability post RDR, Independent vs restricted, adviser
- Access to 'soft' and business skills sessions to provide
essential non-technical support in your career, the majority of
which are free of charge. Recent courses have included:
presentation skills, marketing techniques, motivation techniques
and communication skills.
- Social and business networking events.
- Guidance on exam techniques and revision courses when studying
towards CII qualifications.
- Regular updates, My PFS e-newsletter.
- The opportunity to become involved with running your local
- Local exam centres.
out more about Regional Conferences »