The Personal Finance Society has launched a new financial
adviser development programme, offering wide-ranging support to
employers of aspiring financial advisers.
Comprising a combination of apprenticeship funding and Personal
Finance Society sponsorship, the Personal Finance Society's
Aspire initiative will involve a structured training
programme lasting 18 months, during which participants will achieve
the necessary qualifications and skills required to become a fully
qualified financial adviser.
The Personal Finance Society's Aspire launch
follows the development of the new Financial Adviser apprenticeship
standard, which was sponsored by the Personal Finance Society and
approved by the Department for Education in November.
Aspire: The Personal Finance Society's new
financial adviser development programme
- All 6 diploma (R01 - R06) exams included, with CII blended
learning support - i.e. all costs of books, remote learning and
exam entry included
- Regional events providing exam revision sessions, plus
additional training workshops on soft skills with an experienced
- Personal coach providing monthly guidance and ongoing remote
- A £900 employer contribution is required if age at start of the
programme is 19+
- For firms with less than 50 employees where the starting age is
less than 19, no contribution is required
- There is also a further £1000 incentive available for any size
business enrolling an existing or new employee aged less than
- All programme content as described above is included
Note: Levy paying employers (i.e. payroll is > £3M per annum)
are not required to make any contribution as the cost will be taken
from your levy account.
- Available to any employed member of staff, regardless of age,
who works for a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Help is also available to attract potential new recruits to go
onto the programme
Note: The programme is currently only available for employees
based in England, as we are awaiting policy clarification around
apprenticeship funding in the devolved regions.
Registering your interest:
We would like to gauge interest in the programme so that we can
plan timings and regional venues as required. If this programme is
of potential interest to you or your staff please register your
interest by emailing email@example.com
with the following details (this is indicative only and does not
commit you to the programme):
Name of employer
Town / Business postcode
Existing member of staff?
New member of staff?
Help required recruiting new member of
Preferred start date: ASAP / May 2017 / September
For additional information about the programme please visit www.fwdtraining.com/pfs