By using and browsing the PFS website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you are always free to disable cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. Find out more »
Trusts and Estates covers the tax planning opportunities, pitfalls and compliance issues involved in starting, running or ending a trust, or dealing with a deceased estate. With a new chapter on trusts for disabled persons and vulnerable beneficiaries, the 2015/16 edition also covers the following developments:
- Finance Act 2015 and Finance (No 2) Act 2015
- Commentary on proposed measures in Finance Act 2016
- The Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013
- New and revised HMRC guidance (including IHT manual)
- New and revised HMRC forms and helpsheets
- The Inheritance and Trustees Powers Act 2014
- New Inheritance Tax Regulations 2015
- Commentary on non-domiciled spouse election and extended relief; amendments to trusts for vulnerable benficiaries; Simpliying charges on trusts; Inheritance tax; Digital estate administration and Key case law.
If you are a CII/PFS member, please sign in on the left.
If you are a member but do not have a user profile, please click 'sign up' to create one.
If you are not already a CII/PFS Member, click 'Join the CII' below.
We are the processional body for the financial planning community.
42-48 High Road
London, E18 2JP
Tel: +44 (0)20 8989 8464
Fax:+44 (0)20 8530 3052