Every quarter members are invited to attend a regional conference, offering an opportunity to stay up to date with the developments impacting the profession, with guidance from leading subject specialists.
These events will arm you with business relevant insights that you can implement to the benefit of your business and clients alike.
Q1 2018 Regional Conferences
Business relevant CPD to provide both practical guidance and strategic insights, highlights include;
- Autumn 2017 Budget – what it means for you and your clients
- Mega Trends – Where next for Demographics, Technology and Investment Returns?
- Attitude To Risk Tools and Suitability - Part 2
- Case Study - Defined benefit pension transfers and retirement funding for adult children - tales of the unexpected...
- Are Goldilocks markets set to continue?
- Back to the future of financial advice - streamlining your business with technology
- Business Relief Investment in 2018: A Diverse Market Providing Unique IHT Planning Opportunities.
Watch recordings of the Q1 2018 Regional Conference
Recordings of previous sessions
Members attending one of these events can claim CPD, should they consider the content to be relevant to their own learning needs, helping them to satisfy their annual commitment to professional learning and development.